Aishwarya Rai is an ageless beauty who is often referred as the most beautiful woman in the world. She managed to get rid of post-pregnancy weight and looks fitter than ever. Many women want to know her fitness routine and diet plan to get a figure like her.
Aishwaryaâ€™s beauty secrets
- Aishwarya drinks a lot of water which keeps her hydrated throughout the day and makes her skin glow and look beautiful.
- She follows the Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize routine on a daily basis.
- Her daily mantra is â€˜wash your skin daily and moisturize with a good moisturizerâ€™. She prefers homemade remedies rather than expensive and chemical mixed market products.
- She uses yogurt to moisturize her skin and to exfoliate it using gram flour with turmeric and mixes some rose water or milk to it.
- She rubs cucumber wedges on her face on a regular basis to cool her skin.
- Aish regularly uses the age-old formula of Ubtan face pack which is a mixture of chickpea flour, milk, curd, turmeric and honey and other homemade packs like banana face mask, milk and almond oil face pack and massages with honey and curd which helps to get soft and blemish-free skin.
- She loves aromatherapy. She uses sandalwood oil to soothe her skin, chamomile and lavender to reduce stress, anxiety and insomnia, lemongrass and eucalyptus to fight infections and rosemary which helps to calm her body and mind.
- Aish pampers her hair with simple oil massages of coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil. She also uses hair packs made from egg and olive oil, milk and honey and mayonnaise and avocados.
- To look flawless, she always remains happy and suggests to not take stress or overthink on a matter.
Aishwaryaâ€™s strict diet plan
- Aish drinks a glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning which helps to get a glow on the face.
- She drinks a glass of warm water mixed with honey and lemon which helps to boost her metabolism and lose fats.
- She tries to maintain a fat free diet.
- She prefers boiled vegetables, brown rice, grilled fish and green leaf vegetables and consumes vegetables soup regularly.
- She consumes dairy products in proper quantities.
- She drinks green tea twice a day to boost her metabolism.
- She believes in eating breakfast like a queen, lunch like a princess and dinner like a beggar. She makes sure to take her breakfast in 30 â€“ 60 minutes after waking up.
- In breakfast, she eats brown bread toast or oatmeal. She tries not to skip breakfast.
- Her lunch includes 1 bowl of dal, 1 pulka chapati or a large bowl of boiled vegetables. This is her favorite menu and she can literally survive on it.
- Her dinner portion needs to satisfy her appetite but does not contain too many carbs. She eats 1 cup of rice with grilled fish.
- She munches in the middle so she does not feel too hungry during her main meal which can help to avoid overeating.
- She does not take evening snacks but eats fruits and drinks fresh fruit juices in intervals.
- She avoids junk food, fried food, packaged food, aerated drinks, tea, coffee, sweets and sticks to home cooked food for healthy body.
- She avoids sugar and takes natural sugar in her meal.
- Once in a while she goes on a cheat day and eats her favorite food.
- On the busy shoot days, she munches on nuts or eats fruits in intervals of 2 hours.
- She avoids alcohol and smoking.