DSSSB PRT Recruitment 2019, Notification Out, 778 PRT Primary/ Nursery Teacher Vacancy a http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/Â A total number of 778 new vacancies are announced in the notification for DSSSB PRT and Nursery teacher post. The online application for DSSSB recruitment 2019 will start from 16th September2019. The last date of the application is 15th October2019.
Download DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2019 Pdfadvt19
DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2019:
Assistant Teacher (Primary) â€“ 637 Vacancies
Assistant Teacher (Nursery) â€“ 141 Vacancies
DSSSB Primary Teacher Age Limit:
Candidates age should be Not exceeding 30 years. For Age Relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official DSSSB Notification.
DSSSB PRT Education Qualification:
- Senior Secondary (or itâ€™s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Education Qualification:
- Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or itâ€™s equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board/university.
- Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme for a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute.
- Must have passed Hindi at Secondary Level.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Pay Scale:
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment Examination Fees:
- Examination Fees: Rs.100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
DSSSB Primary/ Nursery Teacher Selection Process:
The selection shall be made through One Tier (T)/Two Tier (T) examination scheme.
DSSSB Teacher Eligibility Criteria:Â
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in the advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application.