PM Modi Appeal to public to actively participate in janta curfew on 22 March2020
PM Modi appeal to public to actively participate in ‘Janta Curfew’ on 22 March 2020. It will help us to public that how much control we can have on our self. It is just a one kind of step to fight with pandemic disease which is ‘Coronavirus’. Janta curfew will start on 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. It will be applied throughout the country.
Some key points of Prime Minister Modi’s speach
- Keep stay at home from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Spread the awareness about ‘Janta Curfew’
- Call or tell at least 10 people about ‘Janta Curfew’
- This will not be applicable to some people
- Say thanks to those who worked on that day for public