Diploma in Digital Marketing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING
- Any fresher searching for a vocation in web based showcasing fields like SEO, PPC and SMO.
- Small and extensive entrepreneurs are searching for producing leads through the web.
- For little Entrepreneurs and new companies.
- Brand and Product Manager for their better online nearness.
- Professional blogger for expanding blog movement and mindfulness.
- Affiliate advertisers for drawing in more rush hour gridlock and expanding deals through their referrals.
- This course is advantageous for Students, Professionals, Business proprietors and individuals who are
hoping to begin their new business.
This course is beneficial for Students, Professionals, Business owners and people who are looking to start their
Course Benefit For Business Owners: â€“ We recommend this course for business owners who
manage the small and big business. Because no one understands your business better than you
do. If you are taking digital marketing services from other companies/agencies, they will provide
you limited services. However, if you have sufficient understanding of this field, you can easily
manage your team or work yourself reaching your potential customers throughout the web.
Course benefits For Students: – Students who are looking to build their career in digital marketing
field have excellent opportunity to join Dream Company. This area has high pay scale as
compared to web designing and development. There is a lack of skilled candidates who
understands digital platforms and marketing well. It opens up various career avenues that can
help you build your career in just a short period.
Course Benefits for Professionals: – If you are already working in this field, you may have an issue
with the latest technology. In recent years, SEO, PPC and Social Media have completely changed
due to innovations and new platforms. This course will help you to brush up your skills and learn
how these techniques work. If you are working in offline marketing and looking to switch your
career in online marketing, you can benefit a lot.
Course Benefits for Startup Business:- Course Benefits for Startup Business: -If you are looking to
start your new business based on the web portal or based on the website, the understanding of
the digital world is a must. After completing this course, you would be able to generate lots of leads quickly. Initially, you may generate leads and increase sales through paid advertising, and after few months, you may produce lots of leads through organic search results
Website Designing Basics
- HTML Basics
- Basic HTML Tags to create a web page
- HTML Tags for SEO: Title, H1, META Tags,
- What Is Photoshop?
- Opening and Finding Images
- Creating a New File
- The Photoshop Screen
- Menus and Keystroke Shortcuts
- The Toolbox
- Extracting regions of an image
- Combining images (basic)
- Introduction to layers
- Layer styles
- How to make Banner
- Working with imported graphics
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- Introduction to SEO
- How Search Engines Work
- Indexing & Crawling Basics
- Optimizing Crawl Budget
- Introduction of SEO
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search Results
- Off-page SEO
- Link Building
- What is Link Building
- Link Building Tactics
- Manual Link Building Process
- Link Building Metrics
- On-page SEO
- Title, H1, Meta Description, Keyword Usage
- Crawling: XML, HTML Sitemaps, Robots.txt
- URL Architecture
- Google Page Speed Insights)
- Mobile Websites : Responsive
- YouTube Video SEO
- Google My Business, Bing Places
- Local Pages on your website
- Local listings
- How to audit backlinks of competitors and gain insights
- SEO Audits
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) (Google AdWord and FaceBook)
- What is SEM?
- Why Google AdWords?
- Where do Google ads show (networks, devices)?
- AdWords Terminologies
- How Does the SEM Auction Work?
- Structure of an AdWords Account
- Campaign Types â€“ Introduction to Search, Display
- (including Videos), Shopping and Mobile-specific
- Campaign types, and when/why to use them.
- Bidding and Budget
- Optimizing the Ad Campaign using the KW Planner,
- Match types, Ad Text best practices, etc.
- Google AdWords Campaign Creation
- Introduction to Google Display Network
- Display Campaigns â€“ Targeting Options â€“ including
- Display Ad Formats
Google Analytics And Webmaster Tools
- WEB ANALYTICS
- Getting Started With Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics Works?
- Webmaster Tools/ Search Console
- Getting Started with Search Console-How its works
- How to add websites
- Fetch as Google
Email MARKETING Basics